Stay Up-to-Date with ASTM Standards Tracker®
Track all the standards you need most or track standards by committee or industry for free. You’ll get email alerts for new or changed standards from our extensive library to help you meet new requirements and stay up-to-date.
How ASTM Standards Tracker® Works
Step 1: Log In
Click the Sign In button to create an account or log into your My Account.
Step 2: Choose Your Standards or Choose by Committee or Industry
After signing in, hover over your name and select Tracker from the drop-down list to navigate to a page where you can view your list of tracked standards and choose to track standards.
- To track an individual standard, search for any standard on ASTM and click the pin icon to add this standard to your Tracker list.
- To track all the standards relevant to a specific ASTM committee, select the specific committee from the dropdown, then click the Track button. Tracking multiple committees is no problem, just follow the same steps.
Step 3: Edit Your Tracked List
Sign in and visit your Tracker Services area to change your selections. To remove a single tracked standard, entire committee or industry, just click the trash can icon next to the standard or committee you want to remove.
Step 4: Receive Alerts
Receive automatic Tracker email alerts only when new, updated, amended, withdrawn or replaced documents related to your selections are available.
Email Subscription Settings
Why You Need ASTM Standards Tracker®
- Get the earliest notification possible — directly from the experts who develop the standards
- Mitigate risk by ensuring you’re always up-to-date
- Save time by eliminating tracking on your own